How STC helps you achieve compliance with the latest US Toy Regulatory Requirements.
Are you aware that…
- On October 18, 2017, CPSC approved a final Phthalates Rule.
- ASTM F963-17, an updated version of the US Toy Safety Standard, was published on August 24, 2017.
- New regulations for “Clear and Reasonable Warnings” under Cal Proposition 65 takes full effect starting 30 August 2018.
One-stop Compliance Solution from STC
US$ 49 / Test Group
- Covering 8 statutorily prohibited phthalates (DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIBP, DPENP, DHEXP & DCHP)
- Plus DnOP and DIDP bundled for FREE
Special Price for
Physical Testing (ASTM F963-17)
- Total Lead Content (CPSIA)
- Lead in Paint (16 CFR Part 1303)
- 8 Soluble Elements (ASTM F963-17)